Product & operator protection by airflow
ISO 14644 does not require counting of particles with a diameter below 5µm for the classification of aseptic areas. However, it is obligatory for the environmental monitoring of non-viable particles. Inno4Life possesses extensive know-how in this field and offers containment equipment solutions for the aseptic/sterile Fill-Finish pharmaceutical industry, complying with the latest revisions of the ISPE containment specifications, cGMP and GAMP5 guidelines.
The Inno4Life containment solutions are GMP compliant, dependable and accurately designed and configured for a seamless integration into your production lines. They are designed to accommodate for various cleanroom settings, handling speed and down-stream production processes.
Unique features and benefits
- Quality designs for any grade aseptic environment
- Smart compact design to increase cleanroom efficiency
- Reduction of operator interaction in (ISO 5) primary production processes
- Efficiency and cost reduction in the validation phase with the Inno4Life Design Verification standard
- From standard to custom solutions
- Turnkey integration solutions
- The containment range designed for product & operator protection by airflow complements the product range to deliver total integrated project solutions.
||UDF/LAF, open/closed C-RABS, Petri dish, Glove ports, Gloveless, Testers, (non)Viable monitoring technology
||Over pressure, Isolator integration
The projected containment solution in this video is designed for a Grade A pharma production area to operate under Uni Directional Airflow (UDF) conditions.
Request the video
For additional detailed information, we invite you to contact the Inno4Life specialists in primary packaging.