Product & operator protection by airflow
In line with ISO 14644, the counting of particles of size < 5 μm is not required for the classification of the aseptic areas. But this same counting is obligatory during the environmental monitoring of non-viable particles. Inno4Life has the in - depth knowledge and containment equipment solutions for the aseptic/sterile Fill-Finish pharmaceutical industry to comply with the most recent revisions of the ISPE containment specifications cGMP and GAMP5 guidelines.
The Inno4Life containment solutions are GMP compliant, dependable and accurately designed and configured for a seamless integration into your production lines and designed to accommodate for various cleanroom settings, handling speed and down-stream production processes.
Unique features and benefits
- Quality designs for any grade aseptic environment
- Smart compact design to increase cleanroom efficiency
- Reduction of operator interaction in (ISO 5) primary production processes.
- Efficiency and cost reduction in the validation phase with the Inno4Life Design Verification standard.
- From standard to Custom solutions
- Turnkey integration solutions.
- The containment range designed for product & operator protection by airflow complements the product range to deliver total integrated project solutions.
The containment range designed for product & operator protection by airflow complements the product range to deliver total integrated project solutions.
||UDF/LAF, open/closed C-RABS, Petri dish, Glove ports, Gloveless, Testers, (non)Viable monitoring technology
||Over pressure, Isolator integration
The projected containment solution in this video is designed for a Grade A pharma production area to operate under Uni Directional Airflow (UDF) conditions.
Request the video
For additional detailed information, we invite you to contact the Inno4Life specialists in primary packaging.